sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

HQ | Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It for the Boy [Footloose 1984]



My baby, he don't talk sweet
he ain't got much to say
but he loves me, loves me, loves me
i know that he loves me anyway
And maybe he don't dress fine
but i don't really mind
'cuz every time he pulls me near
i just wanna cheer:
(chorus:)
let's hear it for the boy!
oh, let's give the boy a hand
let's hear it for my baby
you gotta understand
maybe he's no romeo
but he's my loving one-man show
let's hear it for the boy!
My baby may not be rich
he's watching every dime
but every night he holds me
and we always have a real good time
And maybe he sings off-key
that's all right by me
but what he does, he does so well
makes me wanna yell:


Fuente: musica.com


Deniece Williams

No hay comentarios: