sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Dynamite by Jermaine Jackson

i don't know too muchbut i know love the way i've been touchedit's your love that heats me upand there's no such thing as too much'cause i don't know when it's time to stopall night you give me what i likeintense high explosive dynamite, you're dynamiteall night you supply the spark i likeintense heavy dose of dynamite,pure dynamitewild things can't be tamedunder my skin it's just the samewaiting to be ignitedand there's no way i'll ever fight it'cause i don't know any betterno i don't know when it's time to stopall night you give me what i likeintense high explosive dynamite,you're dynamiteall night you supply the spark i likeintense heavy dose of dynamite,pure dynamitei don't want any otherno i don't ever want this to stopall night you give me the love i likeintense high explosive dynamite,you're dynamiteall night you supply the spark i like intense heavy dose of dynamite,pure dynamite

No hay comentarios: